Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chapter Five and Freebie

Good Evening Friends,
   Man it has been such a busy week. We had a few days with a never ending schedule. I am so sorry that I have taken so long to post. We had family pictures one day of which I have to post a picture of my family.


They are truly the pride and joy of my life. We also took our boys to "Disney on Ice" this week. It was actually a gift to my littlest from my parents but we all got to enjoy his birthday present. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast.

Now on to Chapter Five....
This covers pages 32-41

Words to know:
Clashers, meekly
objectionable, furiously, salutations, gamble, scheming, and blundered

Questions to ask while reading:
1. Why couldn't Wilbur sleep?
2. Who was the friend that Wilbur was waiting on?
3.Why was Wilbur so upset over Charlotte's eating habits?

Chapter Summary:
B: Wilbur couldn't sleep all night in t anticipation for meeting his new friend.
M: Wilbur met Charlotte and she explained her feeding habits.
E: Even though Wilbur is concerned about being friends with a spider, she would prove to be a loyal friend.

How would you greet a new friend?

This post is also not without a free goodie.

 Please click on the picture or follow this link to get a copy of the chapter one study guide.
I hope you all have a wonderful and Blessed evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment