Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year..

Hello,
  Man it has been a long time since I have got to sit down and write my friends on my blog. When October hits it becomes crazy at our house till after Christmas. Speaking of Christmas. I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas. We had a blast at our house. My parents were here. We got to go to a Christmas Eve service at our church. When we got home the kids opened their first present. We made them wait till Christmas morning. They were spoiled rotten but it was so much fun watching them opening their gifts.

   The new project that I just finished was inspired by my son. He has started a three year old pre-school. Each day they have been doing a letter of the day. He has been bringing home color sheets with different animals. I began to think, wouldn't it be cute if I made a alphabet book for him. So that is what I did. I made a blackline alphabet book for the students and a color one for the teacher.
 

I hope you have time to check it out at my store. 
I hope that everyone has a great new year. Feel free to share some ideas that you want to try in your classroom for the new year. 
Until Next Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment